MPS or UPS
YEAR LONG POSITION
The Education Network is working with an ‘Outstanding’ school in Wolverhampton who are looking for a Geography Teacher – NQT or QTS – to start January 3rd and on a permanent contract, which could go up to UPS for the right candidate.
We are looking for a Geography Teacher to join this brilliant school, which benefits from an inspiring leadership team who understand the morale of teachers – and this allows for a remarkable environment to work and learn, and well as Local and National awards for achievement and is of course a popular choice with parents and pupils locally as places are competitively sought after.
- NQT Geography Teacher
- A Geography teacher that makes the subject engaging, compelling and creative
- QTS looking for an opportunity to achieve TLR
- A teacher able to teach KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Someone who can demonstrate a significant track record of achievement
- References that reflect a successful teaching career to date
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a progressive team
- High levels of teaching and learning support
- Opportunity to work with NQT’s
- Great benefits
- Profession leadership and dynamic colleagues
- In essence a wonderful opportunity in an Outstanding school
*Apply now* by sending your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk, and find your ideal role for September.
Although it is the CHristmas holidays, we are in the office on the 28th and 29th December. So should your applcation be successful, we can arrange a meeting for next week.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.