LONG TERM POSITIONS AVAILABLE
'GOOD' RATED SETTING
The Education Network is working with an excellent nurseries in Kings Heath who are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Nursery Nurses to work in one of our fantastic nurseries. The Nursery Nurse will be working within an 'Outstanding' nurseries with excellent transport links to Moseley, Edgbaston, City Centre, Harborne and Stirchley.
The Nurseries are looking for:
- At least level 3 NVQ
- Ideally hold a paediatric first aid qualification or experience with children with SEN
- Ablility to work using your own initiative as well as in a team
- A working knowledge of Safeguarding.
- Enjoy working with children of all ages and abilities.
In return you will enjoy:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for career development
- A supportive work environment
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Nursery Nurses to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.