The Education Network is looking to recruit multiple qualified nursery nurses looking for full and part time work. We are working with a range of nurseries including one in Weoley Castle that all provide supportive work environments, opportunities for career development and excellent rates of pay.
The nurseries are all 'good' or 'outstanding' Ofsted rated, with easy transport links across South Birmingham including Selly Oak, Stirchley, Kings Heath and Bournville.
The ideal candidate will be:
- At least level 3 NVQ qualified or equivalent
- Experienced with children with SEN
- Ideally hold a paediatric first aid qualification
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and Child Protection/safeguarding procedures
- Enjoy working with children of all ages and abilities.
In return you will enjoy:
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- Market leading rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for career development.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Nursery Nurses to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.