QTS SCIENCE TEACHER - SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
The Education Network is looking for a QTS Science Teacher to work within a Specialist School in Kenilworth, teaching children with complex social and communication difficulties across Key Stages 3 and 4.
There are a high proportion of children diagnosed with Autism whose academic abilities span the full National Curriculum range. The school has a 'Good' Ofsted rating and focus on supporting each student to reach their full academic and personal potential. The school also prides itself on an excellent support structure between teachers and senior leadership team.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Qualified Science Teacher
- Experience of working within a special school, ideally teaching Autistic children
- Capability of working in Key Stage 3 and 4
- Experience of working with a range of abilities
- A proactive and creative attitude to teaching.
In return you will enjoy:
- Working within an inclusive and supportive environment
- Small class sizes with teacher support
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Support from a dynamic and focused leadership team.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local science teachers to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.