SCIENCE TEACHER – NQT or QTS
LONG-TERM FROM JANUARY HALF-TERM
The Education Network is looking for a SCIENCE TEACHER – either NQT or QTS for this ‘Good School’ with Outstanding Features in Walsall – the features being the behaviour and safety of the students, as well the SLT who are subject specialists themselves and are very supportive.
This is a small secondary school in Walsall seeking someone, who:
- is a Qualified Science Teacher – NQT or QTS Science Teacher
- is free to start work after the October half-term
- has worked in a fairly small secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- is proactive, and open to change
- has worked in a modern lab and can effectively use the equipment
- has the potential to lead and manage change with colleagues
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of C+ from their lowest ability groups
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- UPS or upper Pay Range
- a long-ter position starting October - or earlier if possible
- an great school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
If this postion does not seem right for you, send your CV to Matt.Nichols@theeducationnetwork.co.uk, and find your ideal job for September.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.