£7.65 PER HOUR
The Education Network is looking to recruit multiple qualified nursery nurses looking for full and part time work. We are working with a range of excellent Early Years centres and nurseries that provide a supportive work environment, opportunities for career development and
You must be:
- At least level 3 NVQ qualified
- Experienced with children with SEN
- Ideally hold a paediatric first aid qualification
- Able to work using your own initiative.
- Have a sound knowledge of the EYFS and Child Protection/safeguarding procedures
- Enjoy working with children of all ages and abilities.
In return you will enjoy:
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- Market leading rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities for career development.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Nursery Nurses to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.