£7.65 PER HOUR
If you are a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse then the Education Network would love to hear from you!
We are working on behalf of multiple nurseries across Erdington with excellent transport links to Aston, Perry Barr, Walmley, Boldmere and Old Oscott. The nurseries offer first-rate indoor and outdoor facilities for children from babies until pre school age. The Nursery Nurse will be working in a supportive environment with a professional and hard working team of Nursery Nurses and managers as well as liaisons with external agencies.
The Nursery Nurse will ideally:
- Be at least NVQ Level 3 qualified
- Have experience in working with children from 0-5 years
- Be motivated to get involved with whole of nursery life
- Have experience with SEND or EAL children
- Hold a paediatric first aid certificate.
In return The Education Network will offer:
- Market leading rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunities to work across a range of settings and age groups
- A dedicated consultant working on your behalf.
As we expect this position to be highly sought after, we advise only local Nursery Nurses to apply, and successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.