Full time - Monday to Friday, 37.5 hrs, 8.30am start
Temporary - At least until January 2017
£18k per annum (pro rata)
Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with people quickly over the telephone?
Do you have previous experience of working in a call centre finance environment or collections from businesses/consumers?
We are currently recruiting Credit Controllers to join our client until the end of January 2017.
The role will involve:
- Resolving outstanding invoice issues and processing associated revenue
- Understanding Credit Insurance Policies
- Dealing with returned payments
- Resolving any unallocated cash queries
- Check and release deliveries on credit stop
- Preparing for monthly performance reviews
- Ensuring attention to detail and that the correct data is captured
- Handling all customer financial details in a confidential manner
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of products and services
- Understanding company procedures to maximise efficiency within the team
- Taking ownership of an aged debt and ledger
We are interviewing now, with potential immediate starts available so if you have previous experience of this type of role and you are interested, please hit apply, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.