Full Time, Permanent. Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30pm
£20k - 24k (depending on experience)+ Performance Based Bonus + Business Expenses
Potential for flexible working
Contributory pension scheme
Are you someone who enjoys helping others to be successful?
Do you have a sales, recruitment or advisory background?
We are recruiting now for a Recruitment Consultant to join our client, a leading provider of services that make a positive, lasting difference to people's lives.
The successful candidate will work for an organisation that takes pride in delivering services that make a genuine difference to people, including employment programmes, services for young people, training and skills support.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing employers to generate job vacancies.
- To sell the company's services, carry out mail shot activities and have regular meetings with new and existing employers
- Identify the recruitment needs of each employer and tailor pre-screens and group assessments to their specific needs
- Provide cover for the local offices within a 10 mile radius (8 offices)
- Ensure that clients are appropriately matched to employer vacancies
- Ensure all clients are fully prepared for interview (clothing etc)
- Ensure that there is clear and effective communication with Advisor teams.
- Updating job boards regularly
- Record and maintain quality records for all employment interactions on company management information system
- Utilise vacancy management system accordingly
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrates excellent organisation & planning skills including time management
- Ability to self-manage
- Willingness to learn formally and informally
- Works well in a team
- Ability to be flexible
- Understanding of local labour market trends and drivers
- Good understanding of compliance, security and protection of data
In return for performing the above duties, there is a competitive salary on offer, performance based bonus, business expenses, potential for flexible working, contributory pension, optional healthcare scheme (after 6 months) and modern office facilities with excellent access to all city centre amenities.
If you think this is role is for you, then please get in touch by hitting apply now or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org