Pertemps Industrial Division are currently recruiting for Production Operators on a temporary ongoing basis for a large manufacturing client based in the Motherwell area. Due to the location of the site you MUST have your own transport or live local to the site as there are no transport links close by.
You will be responsible for operating machinery, packing boxes for despatch and ensuring quality of products are to a high standard. You must report any issues with stock to management immediately and follow reporting procedures accordingly.
To be considered for the role:-
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience of working in a fast paced role
- Previous experience of working to targets and ability to exceed production targets
- High level of concentration whilst carrying out duties
- Understanding of Health & Safety and Lean manufacturing rules
- Be a team player and work together to achieve set targets
- You must have a high level of fitness as a high level of physical work is required
In return you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of pay. Working hours will vary - you must be flexible with shift working. Standard day shift is Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 1pm. However there is also an Early shift, Back shift and two Nightshifts. Candidates must be able to work all of these - a shift allowance will be provided for these. There may also be requirements for overtime.
Candidate need to be available to start immediately and be able to pass a drugs test.
If you have the relevant experience please submit your CV to email@example.com or call 0141 248 6020.