Pertemps Office Services Division is currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join our client in the Uddingston area.
This position is temporary but ongoing, and there is a possibility the role could go permanent for the right candidate.
Candidates need to flexible as there will be a rotational shift pattern in place. The successful candidate will work 23 hours one week followed by a 53 hour the second week. Rate of pay will be £9 per hour, however there will be a shift allowance included at 18% (this equates to £10.62).
In this role you will form an integral part of the Logistics function, supplying various teams with accurate information, helping to achieve order fill and cost requirements.
Responsibilities will include;
- Recognising product ranges and processing methods
- Becoming familiar with individual customer product specifications with regard to weight, colour etc. and ensuring compliance standards are met
- Having an awareness of Health & Safety policy and employing a diligent approach to such matters within the production environment. To accept employees' requirements under COSHH Regulations
- Building a knowledge of the company organisation structure and in particular recognizing levels of authority relating to Production Departments.
- Conducting internal audits within the scope provided by the company and taking part in customer site audits
- Various administration duties
The successful candidate will
- Be aware of and achieve minimum KPI requirements and have a knowledge of influencing factors
- Be aware of and achieve Logistics standards and understand the factors affecting them
- Have previous experience in a similar role
If you meet the criteria and are available immediately then please send your CV to Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org