Pertemps Glasgow are currently recruiting for a number of Paralegal roles in the Glasgow area, within a variety of different sectors including Commercial Property, Private Client, Counter Fraud & Debt Recovery.
The clients we work in partnership with range from General practice/small firms to Large International commercial firms, who due to an increase in business volumes are looking to add to their already successful teams.
Typical duties for these roles include:
- Taking statements from witnesses.
- Interviewing clients and passing on relevant information.
- Researching cases and any pertinent legal information needed.
- Presenting applications to judges.
- Helping lawyers prepare for court cases, including opening and closing arguments and aiding in court pleadings or motions.
- In addition to being involved in exciting legal practices, paralegals have a fair amount of more down to earth tasks to get through. We're talking things like…
- Filing case files and handling client caseloads.
- Drafting documents and letters, such as mortgages, sale agreements and trust agreements.
- Administrative duties such as taking phone calls, answering correspondence and filing.
If you are looking for a new challenge this side of Christmas or want a fresh start in the new year don't hesitate to give me a call for a completely confidential chat on 0141 248 6020 to discuss the roles I am working on or send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org