Network Healthcare are looking for caring and passionate individuals to join our team of Healthcare Assistants providing support to our clients in the comfort of their own home.
We are holding immediate interviews for these roles.
Would you like to do something worthwhile for your local community?
Home Care Assistants provide a lifeline for many lonely and vulnerable people.
We help with dressing, washing, shopping and housework as well as providing a sympathetic ear over a cup of tea.
Often, we are the first people to spot a potential problem in the life of someone who doesn't have the resources to solve it for themselves.
With the backing of a great team, you could help to make an older person's life easier and more rewarding.
If you could spare around 16 hours per week, including a couple of weekends per month, and have your own car, we can offer the following -
- Local rounds with short distances to travel.
- Time to provide real care, and to get to know your customers.
- Regular, paid team meetings for each team of carers.
- Accessible, approachable and helpful office team who listen and then act.
- Full training provided
- We honour all pre-existing holiday commitments.
- Flexible Hours - To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
- Full support - Expert training, supervision and ongoing support