Primary Teachers - Hartlepool and Peterlee
The Education Network is currently recruiting primary school teachers to work across a number of large primary schools within the Hartlepool and Peterlee region. The primary school teacher will need to have excellent behaviour management skills and be flexible to work across a range of different schools and year groups. We are currently looking for teachers to work in EYFS/KS1/KS2. You must have a Qualified Teacher Status in the Primary Sector.
The ideal teacher will:
* Have QTS or an overseas equivalent
* Posses strong behaviour and classroom management skills
* Effectively communicate with students, staff and parents
* Have good organisational and time management skills
* Be able to plan and assess effectively
* Be a team player
Benefits of working with us include:
* Excellent rates of pay
* CPD training opportunities
* A dedicated, experienced Education Consultant who will listen to your requirements and provide suitable work to fit with what you need, along with support and advice as appropriate.
The Education Network has a team of fully trained Education Specialists who provide an honest, efficient service and take pride in delivering high levels of service and after care to our candidates and clients. We visit schools to find out their requirements in order to better match candidates and clients.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.