Teaching Assistant required for a January start in a Hartlepool School. This role is fixed term in the first instance. The Governors of this successful primary school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work as part of their support team, who play a major role in the quality of education provided for our pupils together with ensuring their safety, welfare, wellbeing and good behaviour.
This post is term time only .
The successful candidate will have:
- A Teaching Assistant Qualification ( Level 3 or above )
-Recent experience of working with children in a school environment
-The ability to work as part of a new team developing support strategies for children across the school, to remove barriers to learning.
- The ability to be creative and use initiative to engage a child.
- The ability to build effective relationships with children and stay calm under pressure or in frustrating situations.
- Good behaviour management skill
- A current DBS or be willing to apply for a new one