Experienced Social Worker
Salary ranges from £34,670 to £37,306 per annum, potential £8000 relocation package, paid mileage, free parking, Flexi - time and local authority benefits
A local authority based in Swindon have a permanent role available for an Experienced Social Worker to join one of the many teams in Children's and Families We are keen to hear from Experienced Social Workers with a think out of the box attitude.
- You will be managing complex caseloads and offering expert support to case conferences producing high quality assessments and reports for a range of functions.
- You will be a model of good practice, setting expectations for others
- Starting to take responsibility and accountability for the practice of others, you will help mentor newly qualified social workers and assist in the supervision of the work of junior staff
- Your experience should include chairing of formal meetings; writing court reports and presenting evidence in court; excellent assessment and planning skills
Experienced Social Worker requirements:
- Hold a Social Work Degree/Diploma, with HCPC registration and (if qualifying after 2013) have completed and passed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment
- You should be a great team player, be able to adapt and cope within a changing environment and be able to be counted on to help and support colleague
- In-depth knowledge of child protection and social work practice issues, extensive knowledge of current legislation and safeguarding practices
- Provide guidance and support to less experienced staff to help them develop their professional skills and knowledge
In return you will receive a basic salary of between £34,670 to £37,306. You will receive paid mileage, potential £8000 relocation package, free parking, Flexi - time and local authority benefits
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience required for this role, please upload your CV directly to email@example.com or call 01793 614420