Consultant Social Worker
Salary ranges from £38,450 to £39,487 per annum, potential £8000 relocation bonus, paid mileage, free parking, Flexi - time and local authority benefits
A local authority based in Swindon have a permanent role available for Consultant Social Workers to join them in many of the teams within Children's and Families We are keen to hear from Consultant Social Workers with a think out of the box attitude.
- You will need to have excellent overall knowledge of relevant legislation, regulation and practice methods to allow you to supervise and mentor other Social workers and NQSW'
- You should have significant previous experience of assessing complex situations, producing in depth and analytical assessment and providing sound professional advice.
- Be able to make a key contribution towards developing policies and procedures for the service area.
- In addition, you should be able to evidence experience of undertaking assessments and writing court reports and presenting evidence in court.
- Experience of multi-disciplinary working with children and families and chairing formal multi-disciplinary meetings will also be required.
- You will be a model of good practice, setting expectations for others
A Consultant Social Worker requires:
- Candidates must hold a Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) recognised social work qualification, be HCPC registered and have evidence of continuing professional development pursuant to a specialist level of knowledge
- Practice Educators Award
- An advanced DBS check is required
As a Consultant Social Worker you will receive a basic salary of £38,450 to £39,487 depending on experience, potential £8000 relocation bonus. You will receive paid mileage, free parking, flexi - time and local authority benefits.
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience required for this role, please upload your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01793 614420