Consultant Social Workers
Salary ranges from £38,450 to £39,487 per annum, paid mileage, free parking, Flexi - time and local authority benefits
A local authority based in Swindon have permanent roles available for Consultant Social Workers to join them in many of the teams within Children's and Families We are keen to hear from Consultant Social Workers with a think out of the box attitude.
- Excellent overall knowledge needed of relevant legislation, regulation and practice methods to allow you to supervise and mentor other Social workers and NQSW's
- Significant previous experience required of assessing complex situations, producing in depth and analytical assessment and providing sound professional advice
- Be able to make a key contribution towards developing policies and procedures for the service area
- In addition, you should be able to evidence experience of undertaking assessments and writing court reports and presenting evidence in court
- Will have experience of multi-disciplinary working with children and families and chairing formal multi-disciplinary meetings will also be required
- You will be a model of good practice, setting expectations for others
Consultant Social Workers require:
- Candidates must hold a Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) recognised social work qualification, be HCPC registered and have evidence of continuing professional development pursuant to a specialist level of knowledge
- Practice Educators Award
- An advanced DBS check is required
As a Consultant Social Worker you will receive a basic salary of £38,450 to £39,487 depending on experience. You will receive paid mileage, free parking, flexi - time and local authority benefits.
If you feel you have the qualifications and experience required for this role, please upload your CV directly to email@example.com or call 01793 614420