Recycling Collectors required working out of the Cheney Manor Industrial Estate Depot, in Swindon. The role of a Recycling Collector offers a range of benefits including early starts and finishes, free parking, free uniform and working as part of a small team.
You will be working for local a local government authority as a Recycling Collector; the main purpose of this role is to collect the refuse and recycling from residential addresses.
Initially you may be required on an ad hoc basis but this can lead into ongoing full time hours of 37.5 hours per week.
A Recycling Collector is expected to be available for work Monday-Friday 07:30-15:00 and are paid at an hourly rate of £8.09.
Within the post of a Recycling Collector, you will be required to:
- Complete a H&S DVD and Manual Handling training prior to starting this role
- Represent the organisation to a high standard whilst working in the public domain
- Collect Refuse and Recycling Boxes, making sure these are returned appropriately
- Work outside in a physically demanding role
- Evidence working knowledge of Health and Safety and Manual Handling
- Be willing to work as part of a team and help other operatives on your route when required
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- Uniform and PPE Provided
- All Training Provided, Including Manual Handling
- Job and finish entitlement after 12 weeks
Recycling Collector shifts can start at either 0630am or 0730am depending on the clients requirements, you should expect to finish around 12pm. However on some occasions, over time may be required.
Don't miss out, contact the Pertemps office by December 1st 2016 to book your place on 01793 614420 or email email@example.com