An exciting opportunity has arisen for Customer Services professionals to join us.
You must be available for an immediate interview and to start by the 12th of December 2016. 3 weeks training will be given so you will need to not have any holidays organised throughout this period. Standard public holidays will be granted.
The basic salary is £19,000 per annum with a realistic bonus of up to £500/month based on performance targets. This role is inbound calls only.
The main purpose of the Customer Services Agents will be to ensure that all customer telephone claims are administered efficiency and effectively and also to:
- Accurately responding to phone, fax and e-mail based customer enquiries and requests via the appropriate system while following established policies, procedures, and contractual obligations
- To handle customer service requests, primarily inbound telephone calls, in a prompt, courteous, and efficient manner, ensuring that the needs of the customer are met, service is rendered, and the customer is kept apprised of the status of their request
- Interpret insurance policy coverage to approve or deny claims
- Interpret and process any expression of dissatisfaction and escalated complaints provided by customers and attempt to resolve within the organisation and FSA guidelines
- Other general administration and activities relating to claims processing
The ideal Agent will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Insurance Experience: demonstrates knowledge, behaviour and ethics from experience based in claims adjudication and administration, within a regulated framework
- Adaptability: maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks, work environment, or work schedule, adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures
- Applied Learning: assimilating and applying new job-related information in a timely manner
- Building Customer Loyalty: effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Communication: clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Decision-making: identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probably consequences.