A client of mine, a global leader in the provider of technology insurance based in West London is looking to recruit a Coach Team Leader.
- Monitoring, management and accountability of Team KPIs.
- Measuring CSR performance by listening to the Teams' recorded calls in line with Company procedures.
- Conducting weekly coaching sessions to support CSRs continued development. Sessions will be recorded and replayed to management, at their discretion.
- Conducting monthly one-to-one meetings to review individual performance and ensure personal development plans are met.
- Assessing overall performance through a formal bi-annual appraisal process.
- Management of ad hoc organizational change within the team.
- Management of underperformance, misconduct, absence, and disciplinary issues in line with company procedures, seeking advice/support where appropriate.
- Escalation of difficult, or sensitive, issues before formal grievances are generated. To handle verbal complaints in line with company procedures.
- Cascading all business related communication appropriately and in a timely manner.
Successful candidates will have a solid call centre background and will be happy to work flexible hours and two weekends every month.