The Education Network are seeking strong EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Teachers to meet the demand of Primary Schools across the Castleford, Pontefract and Wakefield area. We can offer daily, weekly and long term bookings at a variety of schools, on a part time and full time basis.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK
- Recent teaching experience in a school in the UK and flexibility with your working environments
- Superb behaviour management skills and the ability to build a strong, professional rapport with children and staff
- Commitment and passion to good teaching practice and quality supply teaching
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
- The pedagogy of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children including classroom organisation and learning strategies.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your CV for our consideration; we look forward to hearing from you. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with us must have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure or be willing to do so and cover two years worth of referencing.
We have both short term and long term work available. You will need to be available at least three days a week, have a UK recognised (or NARIC checked) teaching qualification and be registered with the TA. You will need to be able to provide at least two references to cover the last 24 months, one of whom must be able to comment on your recent successes teaching in a UK classroom.
Working with The Education Network:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 50 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to APSCo Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.