The Education Network are working with an Academy in Pontefract who are looking for a Caretaker to cover a long term sickness. The role is to start immediately 7am-3pm Mon-Fri.
Some of the duties that will be required are as follows:
• Key holding.
• Carrying out security procedures for school buildings and grounds, including; opening and closing of the premises.
• Regularly checking the proper operation and function of alarms and fire equipment and ensuring emergency exits are not obstructed,
• Liaising with the emergency services including calling out as required.
• Reporting acts of theft or vandalism to Headteacher and/or police as necessary.
• General maintenance duties around the school, including; cleaning and repair work.
You must have previous experience and hold a current enhanced DBS
For further details please call or email your CV
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.