Early Years Teacher - Doncaster
The Education Network are currently working in partnership with a primary academy in Doncaster who are looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher. The role is open to NQTs and experienced Teachers and is to start from January until the end of the academic year.
To be considered for this Early Years Teaching role you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (QTLS)
- A passion for planning and delivering engaging and innovative lessons
- Experience of teaching in Nursery or Reception
- An understanding of the Early Years Curriculum
- Experience delivering Phonics
- The ability to inspire, lead and deliver results
Benefits for the Teacher include:
- A supportive team of experienced teachers within the EYFS
- A management team that is committed to CPD
- Competitive rates of pay
- Student loan contributions for NQT's
- Completion bonus each term
- A dedicated Education Network consultant
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with us must have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure or be willing to do so and cover two years worth of referencing. Have a UK recognised (or NARIC checked) teaching qualification and be registered with the GTC.
We have both short term and long term work available, and also regular day to day work if required.
Working with The Education Network:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
If you believe that you would be an ideal candidate for this positon or are interested in working with The Education Network, please send an up to date CV to Paul.Zivkovic@ednetwork.co.uk or alternatively call 01226 720752.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.