Our client, based in Grimsby, are looking to appoint a Maths Curriculum Manager to cover a long term assignment initially but it is highly likely this role could become a permanent position for the right candidate.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the full Head of Department role including; driving the team forward, ensuring achievements are met by each member of the department, ensuring data is correctly obtained and recorded, as well as the full teaching role including planning, preparation, delivering lessons, marking and any additional responsibilities as required by our client. You will be delivering Maths lessons to students aged 14 to 19.
This position is a full time opportunity working Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent; our client is willing to accept post 16 qualifications
- Have previous experience as a Head of Department or Assistant Head of Department looking to take that step up
- Have experience teaching Maths at KS3 and 4 in secondary schools or colleges
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be available 5 days a week on an ongoing basis
- Be available to start this assignment as soon as possible on an ongoing basis
This is a fantastic opportunity so please do apply quickly to ensure you do not miss out on this!
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.