Our client, based in Doncaster, are looking to appoint a Qualified Teacher of Design Technology; with a specialism in Graphics to cover a six month maternity cover, commencing in January 2016.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the full Teaching role including planning, preparation, delivering lessons, marking and any additional responsibilities as required by our client. You will be delivering KS3, 4 and 5 Graphics lessons.
This position is a full time opportunity, working Monday to Friday every week.
The successful applicant will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have experience teaching Design Technology with a Graphic specialism at KS3, 4 and 5 in Secondary Schools
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be available 5 days a week for at least six months
- Be available to start this assignment from January 2017
This is a fantastic opportunity in a good school so please do apply quickly to ensure you do not miss out on this!
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.