Lower KS2 Teacher - Doncaster
I am currently working with a Primary school in Doncaster that are looking to recruit a lower KS2 Teacher through myself on a temporary to permanent basis starting in January. This position would start on a temporary basis running until July 2017 with the possibility of becoming permanent in September 2017. This is an ambitious, supportive and welcoming environment with a high focus on CPD of all staff.
You must be committed to raising standards across the school and willing to work towards career progression as a successful member of the primary teaching team.
To be considered for this Primary Key Stage 2 Teaching job you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or (QTLS)
- A passion for planning and delivering engaging and innovative lessons
- Experience of teaching upper Key Stage two
- The ability to inspire, lead and deliver results
Benefits for the Teacher include:
- A supportive team of experienced teachers within KS2
- A management team that is committed to CPD
- Competitive rates of pay
- Student loan contributions for NQT's
- Completion bonus each term
- A dedicated Education Network consultant
If you are interested in this position or other primary teaching jobs please submit your CV to Paul.Zivkovic@ednetwork.co.uk or call on 01226 720 752
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.