KS2 Teaching Assistant - Doncaster
I am currently working with a Primary school in Doncaster that are looking to recruit a KS2 Teaching Assistant through myself on a 12 months contact with the view to go permanent, this role will start in January 2017. The school has an ambitious, supportive and welcoming environment with a high focus on CPD of all staff.
You must be committed to contributing to raising standards across the school and willing to work towards career progression as a successful member of the primary team.
To be considered for this Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant role you must have:
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of a primary teaching assistant role
- The desire to help, support and assist in improving children's education
- A warm, welcoming and understanding manner
Benefits for the Teaching Assistant include:
- A supportive team of experienced teachers and support staff within KS2
- A management team that is committed to CPD
- Competitive rates of pay
- A dedicated Education Network consultant
If you are interested in this position or other primary teaching assistant jobs please submit your CV to Paul.Zivkovic@ednetwork.co.uk or call on 01226 720 752
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.