School Caretaker - Rotherham
The Education Network are currently recruiting for a Caretaker to work in a Secondary Schools in the Rotherham area, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a school caretaker or within a maintenance role. Due to the nature of this role shift patterns may be split so having access to a car would be an advantage.
Some of the duties that will be required are as follows:
- Key holding.
- Carrying out security procedures for school buildings and grounds, including; opening and closing of the premises.
- Regularly checking the proper operation and function of alarms and fire equipment and ensuring emergency exits are not obstructed,
- Liaising with the emergency services including calling out as required.
- Reporting acts of theft or vandalism to Headteacher and/or police as necessary.
- General maintenance duties around the school, including; cleaning and repair work.
The Education Network offer:
- The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters.
- Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
- Fantastic support and opportunities for further training.
- Variety of assignments in schools of your choice
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.