Temporary 6 month + contract
An innovative and respected contractor who is currently working on a groundbreaking engineering scheme in the heart of Exeter is seeking some administrative support for their busy operation. This is a full time role to commence imminently until next Spring.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Updating site files and details, including H & S and O & M Manuals
• Answering the telephone and generally providing administrative support to the site team.
• Meet and greet visitors to the site.
• Document control and client liaison
• Database management
The successful applicant will have:
• Previous Construction experience gained in a similar role would be an advantage
• Sound PC literacy skills with previous COINS knowledge a strong benefit
• Good eye for detail and can communicate effectively
• Able to work in an organised and methodical manner
This is a site based role offering real potential for 6-9 months work so to register your interest please forward your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org  or email@example.com