One of the UK’s leading environmental and engineering consultancies, are looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join the Croydon office.
Working as part of the Civil and Structural Engineering Team on a range of projects predominately for Developer, Housing Association and end user clients in the construction industry on an interesting range and size of developments, this role provides an exciting opportunity to develop within a dynamic team supported by a medium-sized multi-disciplinary consultancy with 14 regional offices across the UK.
A medium-sized consultancy, large enough to have strength in depth with many experienced specialists working seamlessly together, but also small enough to be sure of giving close personal attention. We are committed to helping our people achieve their ambitions and rewarding them not just on financial results but on how they help develop, grow and shape the business and how they interact with and support colleagues, clients, partners, regulators and the public.
An ideal candidate will require:
• A relevant qualification for e.g. HNC, HND, BTEC in Construction/Built Environment or equivalent.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Relevant industry experience, with direct emphasis on buildings and structural engineering.
• Experience of working with REVIT.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of AutoCAD.
• Comprehensive working knowledge of R.C Detailing.
• 4 years’ experience in a Structural Technician role or similar. As well as being a fast learner, with proven initiative to work within a team and have a personal commitment to work to tight deadlines.
The main duties of the position would include, but are not limited to:
• Being a member of a team responsible for the delivery of a wide range of development projects.
• Assisting with the preparation and understanding of structural engineering drawings at all stages including concept, tender and construction.
• Working with engineers to translate and outline engineering proposals to detailed design drawings, understanding the relationship between the project disciplines.
• Managing the delivery of individual tasks or activities to programme and budget.
• Taking part in key project control procedures such as drawing issues and registrations.
If of interest please forward your Microsoft Word CV highlighting your work experience (months including dates), key responsibilities and detailed descriptions of projects worked on. You will need to provide examples of work.