Trainee/Junior 3D CAD Coordinator
Piping, Fabrication and Modularisation Company
£16k - £20k
My client is currently seeking a trainee or junior CAD technician to join their team of 6 in the heart of London.
They are the UKs leading piping & fabrication company and specialise in the creating and installing modular systems in an array of different project in London and the South East.
Their in-house CAD department provide the full range of CAD facilities including design coordination, modular assembly design and structural steelwork design.
You will be trained in the use of Fabrication MEP (previously CADDUCT) and also AutoCAD 2D with fantastic chances of progression and development within the business.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Using MEP Fabrications to coordinate and design modular systems.
- Designing and fabricating bespoke mechanical components to help meet the needs of the project.
- Experience of working with schematics to ensure drawing accuracy, and that of the client’s proposal.
- Exposure to greater knowledge about industry standards and practises.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- MEP experience with autoCAD or Fabrication MEP.
- Good knowledge of building services (mechanically biased)
- Comfortable using CAD systems
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Sean Hitchman on 020 7932 2800