Helpdesk Electrical Estimator
Up to £25K depending on experience
Essex – Greater London
We have once again been selected by our client a leading M&E contractor to appoint an Electrical Estimator reporting into an Operations Manager based in Essex/London.
As a company than can offer you ample opportunities to work/provides estimates on renowned projects/contracts (commercial, retail and residential), fantastic career progression & development recognised by timely pay reviews appraisal and promotions.
AS Electrical Estimator within the group you will also benefit from work in within a stable company which boasts a lower staff turnover, healthy financial accounts (circa £50m turnover) and workforce of some 150 nationwide.
As Electrical Estimator you have the full support of the Operations Manager and will be responsible for carrying out day to day estimating of a high volume low value electrical quotes following reactive work
- Estimates ranging in value from £250.00 - £5,000.00
- Up to around 150 quotes / estimates per week
- Support for the lead estimator
- Telephone technical support for mobile engineers
- Technical support for office admin staff
- Direct communication with clients via email and telephone calls
- Overseeing and monitoring specific small value quoted work
- Ensuring quotation KPI’s are met
The Electrical Estimating role would best suit either a candidate who has experience working as in a similar positon with ambitions looking to grow within an ambitious company or alternatively an enthusiastic electrician looking for progression off the tools.
Good computer skills, ability to self-prioritise and work under pressure are also essential criteria.
To be considered for this immediate Electrical Estimating role please apply online with your current CV ASAP.