Civil Engineering Technician - London
I am currently working with a medium size multi disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Civil Engineering Technician to join their team on a permanent/contract basis. The Civil Engineering team work on a diverse range of multi-disciplinary projects and are looking for someone to provide technical support to the existing team on a daily basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved on a number of projects such as Development Infrastructure, Residential and Mixed Use Developments, Urban Regeneration and Highway Improvements.
Key responsibilities / Duties will include:
• Highway design
• Drainage design
• General arrangement drawings and sections
• Utilities design and co-ordination
• Assistance with technical approval submissions and planning applications
• Use of CAD
Capabilities and Qualifications:
• The successful candidate will be a positive, enthusiastic team and will have/be:
• Experience of computer aided drawing and AutoCAD
• HNC qualification or equivalent is desirable, but not essential
• Keen interest in Civil Infrastructure
• Experience of using Civils 3D and MicroDrainage is desirable
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative
• Confident to liaise with all levels of management both internally and externally
On offer is a competitive salary depending on level of experience, which includes contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance.
For more information on this position please contact Parvez Miah at RGB on 0207 932 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.