Topcare Network is assisting a client in the Liverpool area. Our Client provides comprehensive support for up to 50 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 with neurodegenerative diseases and related conditions. Support is also provided for people with acquired or organic brain injuries.
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to " Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability.
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed.
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
- RMN qualified with valid NMC pin number is essential
- Considerable experience in an older people care environment
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your up to date CV ASAP to apply.