Care Supervisor (Registered Nurse)
Full Time 37.5 hours per week.
TopCare Network is currently recruiting for a Care Supervisor for a residential service which provides care and nursing for physically disabled adults.
They are looking for an experienced registered nurse to join our friendly, stable and hard working team. You may already have experience as a Senior nurse, care supervisor or similar, but we also welcome applications from registered nurses looking for the next step up in their career. There is also further opportunity for advancement and so the ideal candidate will be prepared to take on the challenge and reward of working in a busy care home.
In this role you will be expected to take responsibility for maintaining professional standards of care and nursing available to the people who use our service. Working with the staff, residents and their families to enable individuals to attain their full potential and maximise the options available to them. You will also support the service manager in the day to day operation of the service, deputising in their absence and be responsible for the day to day direct supervision of nurses and ensuring their supervision of the care staff is carried out effectively. We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- To be a registered nurse with a valid PIN
- Excellent communication and time management skill
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong customer focus" A flexible approach to working hours
- Demonstrate a willingness for further training and development
- To be able to attend training and/or meetings off site and outside normal working hours
Please send your up to date CV ASAP to apply or call Helen James at TopCare Network-Liverpool