Service Manager ( Elderly)
Salary £40,000 per annum + Up to 20% Bonus
TopCare Network is working alongside a nursing home in the home provides nursing, residential and respite care for up to 35 people over the age of 65.
Our Client is looking for candidates with at least 2 years' experience within an elderly care environment as a Service Manager registered with CQC. Candidates must have demonstrable experience of developing a service, managing budgets effectively and be fully aware of quality initiatives to drive the service forward.
A Nurse qualification would be preferred but is not essential.
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
- Company Sick Pay
- Up to 20% bonus
- Pension - up to 6% matching contributions
- Up to 27 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care vouchers
- Cost of your DBS Check
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Free parking
- Considerable experience in an older people care environment
- Experience of a person centered approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- RGN / RMN qualified with valid NMC PIN preferred but not essential
TopCare Network is an Equal Opportunities Employer.