West Yorkshire, LS17 8FQ
£11.00 per hour
21 hours per week
Caterplus Services is a contract caterer dedicated to providing the best quality fresh food in the Health and Welfare Sector. We work with a wide range of businesses of all shapes and sizes across the UK to create healthy meals which taste great, in environments which appeal to young people, vulnerable adults and children.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to work at our site in Shadwell Leeds. A passion for fresh food, an eye for detail is key to this post. Strong craft skills are essential.
Chef Role Purpose:
- Assisting the Chef Manager in providing a full service to small groups of vulnerable adults, with some special dietary requirements.
- Deputise in the Chef Manager’s absence.
- Attending training courses, as required
- Assisting with Stock taking.
- Assisting Chef Manager with any related paperwork.
Essential Qualifications & Experience Needed To Be The Chef:
- Individual will need to be fully qualified 706 1 & 2 or equivalent.
- Previous experience providing a high quality food service.
- Must have excellent cooking skills in both presentation and taste.
- You will also be IT proficient.
- You will be an ambassador for customer service ensuring all customer needs are met.
The ideal Chef candidate will have a proven track record of craft excellence and extensive knowledge and delivery of fresh meals.
The shift patterns for the position will vary but will be 3 over 7 days and this will be discussed further in the initial interview.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check the cost of which will be reimbursed after 1 month service.
To apply for the position please email your CV and covering letter to DHartley@caterplus.co.uk  If you have not been contacted within 10 days you will have been unsuccessful in reaching the interview stage.