Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Corporate Audit Senior for a Top Tier Practice firm in centre Birmingham.
Manage the audit process, including budgets and timescales. Providing commentary on accounts, summarising outstanding points to managers
- Prepare a set of final accounts
- Achieve deadlines and understand the commercial implications of actions relating to productivity, recoverability, fee income and client service
- Good understanding of UK GAAP and/or IFRS (Training can be provided)
- Comply with Companies House and other statutory deadlines
- Complete compliance reports, ensuring the Compliance department are informed of high risk clients
- Ensure ISA 260 letters are issued
- Provide effective on the job training for junior members of staff, supervising and giving instructions
What are we looking for?
- Qualifications: (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Solid experience in practice, 50% of which should be relevant audit experience
What’s on offer?
A salary of up to £40,000, depending on experience. An excellent benefits package. Located in a beautiful office and easy to get to with parking.