Biology Teacher Needed for Secondary in Potters Bar
Are you a dedicated Biology teacher or a newly qualified teacher looking to start your career in a good mixed secondary school?
- Good career opportunity/NQT’s welcome
- Based in Potters Bar
- Key Stage 5
- January 2017 start
- Long term supply/permanent for the right candidate
The candidate will be experienced and passionate about their subject. The school are comfortably ahead of the national average for student attainment and the position will be both rewarding and offer career progression within.
You would be reporting to a supportive head of department and the right candidate would have excellent opportunities to develop their skills.
The ideal candidate is a teacher with a good track record of success; an outstanding educator with strong work ethic and high standard performance. The successful candidate will join a welcoming, professional organisation that is wholly committed to securing the finest academic and personal development results for all pupils.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching Biology at Key Stage 5
- Have good class room management
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, as well as other potential vacancies across the country, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Ed on 020 3011 5296.