Girls PE Teacher required for maternity cover at Secondary in Watford
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic teacher of PE to all levels?
** Teacher of PE to Key Stage 3 & 4
** Mixed 11-18 comprehensive
** January start
** Maternity cover
Our client, a mixed comprehensive in Watford, is looking to recruit a Teacher of PE on a long term supply contract starting in January 2017.
The school are seeking an enthusiastic teacher to join their outstanding PE department which teaches multiple classes of GCSE and A level, whilst consistently achieving superb extracurricular sports results.
Closing date: Please submit your CV ASAP if you are interest. The school are looking to make immediate appointment for January.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching PE to Key Stage 3 & 4
- NQTs would also be welcome to apply
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Ed Hyland on 0203 011 5296