Chemistry Teacher Needed for Enfield Secondary
** Chemistry specialism required (KS5)
** General Science to KS3
** Based in Enfield
** Available January 2017
** Full-time, permanent for right candidate
Hourglass Education are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Chemistry Teacher, to join a supportive and high achieving department.
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an academy school with the highest expectations for pupils and staff, and to help shape the school’s continued growth.
Please note the closing date for this job vacancy is looking to be filled as soon as possible.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching Chemistry up to Key Stage 5
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
Our client school is a mixed 11-18 comprehensive with outstanding facilities in the heart of Enfield. As a result of good leadership and management the school continues to improve and currently holds a “good” status from its last inspection report. Better-quality teaching, learning and assessment have also improved the rates of pupils’ progress significantly.
If you are passionate about your subject and feel that you can instil a love of learning, and help all students achieve successful outcomes, then we would like to hear from you.
If you would like to know more about this vacancy, please forward a most recent and up to date CV to email@example.com  or call Ed on 020 3011 5296