French Teacher required for Mixed Secondary in Hemel Hempstead – immediate start
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic French teacher or a newly qualified teacher looking to start your career in a good mixed secondary school?
- French teacher to A Level
- Spanish teacher to Key Stage 3 required as subsidiary
- NQTs or experience welcome to apply
- Mixed comprehensive 11-18
- Immediate start
This school is based in Hemel Hempstead with good transport links to London as well as neighbouring counties Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. The school places great emphasis on achievement, believing that all students should strive for personal excellence in every aspect of school life.
You would be reporting to a supportive head of department and the right candidate would have excellent opportunities to develop their skills.
The ideal candidate is a teacher with a good track record of success; an outstanding educator with strong work ethic and high standard performance. The successful candidate will join a welcoming, professional organisation that is wholly committed to securing the finest academic and personal development results for all pupils.
To apply for this job, you must:
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS, or an overseas teaching qualification including degree
- Have good subject knowledge
- Have experience in teaching French at Key Stage 5, Spanish at Key Stage 3.
- Be able to manage pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises
- Prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
- Mark work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, as well as other potential vacancies across the country, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call Ed on 020 3011 5296.