Are you looking for the next exciting opportunity, do you want to open a few more doors for yourself?! If so please read on!
I am currently recruiting for an amazing Design Studio - based in East London, great transport links and a great location!
You will be expected to:
Take projects from initial feasibility through to tender and construction, dealing with all aspects of design,
specification, budgeting and production of information as required. Specific activities to include:
• Developing interior concepts and sketch layouts from the client’s brief
• Production of detailed schedules in EstiMac.
• Production of detailed drawings (i.e plans, internal elevations, reflected ceiling plans and joinery details as
• Attending site meetings and client presentations.
• Carry out project administration including completing project checklists and
• To be part of the furniture installations team to dress properties.
• Generally assisting the Head of Design where required and to oversee work carried out by junior
designers where applicable.
• Ability to produce accurate hand-drawn sketch designs and concepts.
• Relevant Interior Design training and 2 – 4 years relevant experience
• Sound communication, negotiation and organisational skills, to ensure each project is completed on time
and within budget.
• An eye for design, including colour and good 3D awareness. Motivated, energetic and keen to develop.
• The ability to work from your own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Excellent IT skills; including AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop, EstiMac and Microsoft Office. Note: where
requirements for new IT capabilities are identified relevant training and support will be given as required.
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to problem-solve, but also raise critical issues in a timely-manner to your line manager.
• Knowledge of areas within London & M25.
• Knowledge and experience of working with Revit.
• Experience of hotel work and ultra high-end residential projects
Now you have read it all, do you think you fit the bill?!
If so please apply, or contact myself: Josh Clifford: email@example.com or call on 0207 932 2800