Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
I am delighted to be representing a market leading consultancy firm based in Birmingham. They pride themselves on providing a dynamic and progressive environment for there staff. The company have placed in the Top Ten Companies to work for in 2016 in the UK.
The role will mainly be assisting with commercial, industrial and residential development design work from conception through to technical approval and construction. Key Responsibilities are to include:
Undertake scheme development
- 3-5 Years experience within Drainage and Highway design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microdrainage.
- Be capable of taking responsibility for your own projects
- Be confident in meeting and building relationships with clients.
- Have the ability and passion to build and mentor a team beneath you as the department grows.
- Detailed highway designs for Section 278/38 works
- Detailed drainage designs for Section 104 applications
If you could see working for a company that pride themselves on there fun working environment, ability to exceed there clients expectations and who are committed to putting there employee's first then please apply for this position.