OVERVIEW OF ROLE: our Client is responsible for a number of key service teams that support their business; this includes Workplace, Operations and Business Support Services.
The CAD Planner is responsible for supporting the team in the provision and effective management of its CAD processes.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: d
This position’s primary responsibility is ensuring that the CAD process meets the needs of the firm.
• Assisting in management of the UK CAD portfolio, completing updates on request from relevant teams in AWS.
• Liaise with relevant AWS Team members in producing CAD drawings.
• Maintaining the CAD library.
• Keeping directory of drawings up to date and documented.
• Updating and maintaining CAFM database (EY Workplace).
• Support the Space and Project Manager in delivering their responsibilities.
• Adhoc AWS related Projects.