Part III Architect – Residential
We are currently supporting a leading design practice based in South West London. The company provides services to some of the leading developments in high-end residential through to show piece properties across international portfolios.
Our client is looking for an experienced Part III Architect who has managed, provided technical support, and mentored junior team members to ensure the delivery of all architectural and joinery packages from the initial point of securing the tender, monitoring and coordinating through execution phases, all the way to project completion and delivery to the respective client.
Our client has an excellent reputation in their delivery meeting high end specifications – continuing this trend with the appointment of this project Architect.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Part-III qualification with 2 to 5 years experience at London-based luxury design studio
- Information management; NBS Specification writing
- Portfolio of projects delivering high end residential in South West London
- Large FF&E budget management experience - must have experience and built construction
- Experience in all phases of design and knowledge of RIBA all work phases
- Team Management experience
- Proficient using AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Desirable skills using preferably also InDesign, and Photoshop