We are currently representing a world-wide known south west London based Interior Design company. This practice offers luxury interior design services for a long list of prestigious global clientele. They design interiors and exteriors of high-end residential and commercial properties, as well as yachts and jets, making this company the perfect job for any talented, ambitious and dynamic Designer.
They are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Project Architect to join their team. The right candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, great working environment and career progression in one of the best design companies in London!
These are the main requirements for the role:
- ARB/RIBA registered
- Minimum of 2-5 years of UK experience – Ideally within the high-end sector
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors
- Proven experience on managing a project all the way through to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of the principle designer role
- Good knowledge of current building regulations
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you think this is you, please send me your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org  or call me on 0207 932 2800.