Sheridan Maine is recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for an Manufacturing organisation based in Birmingham.
This is a brand new role within the business unit. You will be reporting into the Finance Director and you will have full autonomy to shape the Group management reporting function and truly make it your own.
This role is a high profile position within the business as you will be liasing with senior heads within various functions, supporting them in driving the business forward.
Other duties and responsibilities
- You will be leading on management information, lead on the production and analysis of the annual budget
- Analyse financial performance, plans and forecasts
- Responsible for the monthly, forecasts and budget reporting plus commentary for the entire group.
- Responsible for the continual improvement in the reporting requirements
- Experience of an MRO environement preferred
- Multi - Site exposure
What are we looking for?
- Proven track record in similar role
- Ability to present key information to board members and top level stakeholders
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Manufacturing background desirable
- Multi site experience
- SAP Experience
What is on offer?
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong reputable organisation. You will be working at a location that is very easy to access and you will be joining an organization that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance and will give you the opportunity to progress into different areas of the business.