Sheridan Maine are recruiting a Financial Accounting Manager for a growing group based in Birmingham.
This role is due to growth and is a high profile position within the business as you will be liasing with senior heads within various functions, supporting them in driving the business forward.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of consolidated Financial Statements
- Coordination and production of the P&L, balance sheet, cash flow statements
- Full liaison with external auditors
- Production of departmental KPIs
- Accountability for the submission of the financial results and reporting to senior and executive management
What are we looking for?
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Ability to present key information to board members and top level stakeholders
- Highly IT literate with good excel skills
What is on offer?
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong reputable organisation. You will be working at a location that is very easy to access and you will be joining an organization that is known for the excellent training that is provided. You will enjoy working in an environment that will offer you a good work life balance.