Our client, a market leader in the UK utilities sector, currently has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Assistant based in Belfast city centre. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress within their career, my client is opening up a new division due to winning new business within the area and other opportunities may be available as the company grows.
This role is Temporary ongoing with a view to going Permanent for the right candidate.
Working hours are between 08:30am - 18:00pm based on a 37.5 hour week.
Main Purpose of Job
The administration team play a vital role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the business. Ensuring administrative support is provided in a professional manner, and taking responsibility for effectively completing tasks in accordance with set timescales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate office systems, process documents, maintain accurate records
- Provide administrative support and assistance in providing an efficient and effective service to contribute to the achievement of business objectives
- Resolve enquiries from both internal and external parties, providing a written, face to face or telephone response as appropriate. Compile and provide routine information using computer systems as necessary in accordance with relevant procedures and guidelines, in order to provide management with the information they need to effectively make decisions
- Maintain and replenish, via the stationery ordering process, stationery stocks to meet office requirements
- Arranging travel and meetings, receiving and collating information and processing documents and correspondence in line with guidelines and procedures
- Assist in the delivery of training of new staff where appropriate to ensure consistency of approach and compliance with standard processes and procedures
- Good level of IT skills and be able to pick up new systems
- Competent in the use of all standard Microsoft and other desktop packages
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Good communication skills - able to communicate effectively and politely, both verbally and in writing, with employees, managers and customers within and outside the Company
- Attention to detail
The starting salary for this vacancy is between £16000 and £19000.
If you are interested please send your CV to Adam.firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 225 7531.